Friday, September 2, 2011

Yay! Provo Farmers Market Here We (and hopefully you) Come!

We are so excited to invite you to our first farmers market! After a summer of nap time crafting we have been able to produce enough crafts to share :) We will be at the Provo Farmers Market (Pioneer Park 500 W. Center Street) on Saturday September 10th from 9am - 2pm! Come check us out...also there's some really good Korean food and prospects of belly dancing performances. Seriously.

Here's a quick preview of a bunch of our stuff to get you jazzed...





Baby Bonnets for both boys and girls...we just didn't have any boys to model them :)


Wrap around dresses such as these (some of them match the bonnets)


Baby pants for boys and girls.


Hand made toddler skirts.


Applique and hand painted onesies.


Story book bunting

Utah themed adult tees






Several kinds of clips for all ages and sizes of folks.

Vintage gift tags (that can be used for a variety of purposes)

Vinyl easy to wash and wipe down bibs



Bow ties for your bow tie boys






Adult skirts




Adult shirts



Paper Cut Wood Art and much much more!

Hopefully we will see you there! Please feel free to contact us if you are interested in anything but cannot make it to the market! Our email is dandelionthread@gmail.com or you can leave comments below!




5 comments:

  1. Wowy Zowy! These look amazing! I'm going to hoard my cash all week and see you there :) Good work girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've had a very busy Summer! Good luck at the Farmers' Market! I totally love the name of the clips ... genius! I wish we lived closer. When are you opening your etsy shop?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to see all these beautiful creations! I wish I could be there for the grand market party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH - MY - GOLLY. You guys are nutty!! I hope to see you manning your little booth very, very soon. Sheesh, you guys are a very talented duo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I just happened onto your blog and love it! So many awesome creations! I love all the baby clothes! And I agree you need an etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete